Are your HEDIS® and/or STARS scores stagnant or just not moving in the direction you want? QMetrics can help you evaluate the root causes contributing to low performing measures and stars. The QMetrics team has the experience and know-how to drive significant improvement in your quality measures.
The QMetrics team has extensive experience in the area of Quality Measure reporting. QMetrics’ leadership team consists of a current and a former Certified HEDIS Compliance Auditor who combined have performed more than 400 quality measure audits including, performance measure validation & data validation for HEDIS, NCQA, CMS, and Align.Measure.Perform (AMP).
With over 20 years of collective HEDIS auditing experience, we can also prepare your organization for your next audit and train your team on how to successfully navigate the HEDIS audit process.
Let our team help you with the following:
- Assess measure specific performance over time and against your peers
- Targeting Measures
- Identify the measures that you are most able to impact and/or gain the most from
- Selecting Interventions
- Identify, prioritize and select the interventions with highest probability of success with consideration of SDOH and Health Equity stratifications
- Targeting Plan Members
- Profile members to target the right interventions for the right members
- Implementing Interventions
- Manage the implementation and/or execution of your interventions
- Take a Continuous Quality Improvement Approach
- Analyze the efficacy of all interventions to fine tune methods/modes and targeting
- Audit Readiness and Navigating the HEDIS Process
- Prepare organization for your next audit and help implement process excellence approach to yield a more coordinated and prepared audit team
Contact us at email@example.com for more information on how we can help you fine-tune, refresh, or overhaul your quality reporting processes and activities.
HEDIS® is a trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).