QMetrics’ founder and Principal has been a HEDIS® auditor since 2005 and has performed over 300 audits. Our team has extensive experience performing audits, performance measure validation and data validation for HEDIS®, CMS, and Integrated Healthcare Association’s (IHA) Pay for Performance program, now known as Align.Measure.Perform (AMP).
As a California-based and California-focused organization, we have been a stakeholder in this nationally recognized program and have assisted provider organizations in this nationally recognized program and have assisted provider organizations with preparation for annual audits as well as served as the auditor for many provider organizations throughout the state.
We can assist with:
- Providing program education by reviewing the participation guidelines, standards, audit requirements, documentation requirements, and measure specifications;
- Reviewing all sections of the Roadmap and attachments for completeness and improvement;
- Performing an audit preparedness review and assessment to determine the organizations’ readiness for the AMP audit;
- Conducting an evaluation of data gaps and/or low performing measures;
- Issuing improvement recommendations; and
- Reviewing supplemental data sources, evaluating supplemental data validation compliance, and assessing appropriateness of code cross-mapping.
Contact us at: email@example.com for a complimentary consultation.